Single handmade Exfoliating Gardeners Soap. Creamy Lavender & Rosemary with exfoliating poppy seeds to lift the dirt, cleanse and moisturise the skin. Approx 85g unpackaged weight. Prettily wrapped in vintage print cotton fabric and tied with natural raffia.
Scented: Lavender & Rosemary with Poppy Seeds to exfoliate.
Health Benefits of Lavender
- Stress & Anxiety: calming scent which makes it an excellent tonic for the nerves and anxiety issues.
- Acne: dermatologists and aromatherapists, lavender essential oil is one of the most beneficial oils in the treatment of acne
- Pain: A regular massage with lavender oil can provide relief from pain in the joints
- Eczema: It is used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions.
Health Benefits of Rosemary
- Cognitive Function: Inhaling rosemary oil seems to lift your spirits immediately.
- Immune System: Regular use or inhalation of rosemary essential oil in aromatherapy sessions or in other ways may increase the strength of the immune system and help combat all the diseases associated with free radicals, including cancer and heart diseases.
About our Soaps
I make all the soaps by hand from fresh milk provided by my own herd of pedigree goats. My soap has no chemical additives, artificial fragrances or colours and has not been tested on animals. The recipe has been checked by a registered chemist and given a safety certificate.
The soap has the same PH as our own skin, allowing the skin to retain it’s natural moisture. Also included in my recipe are gentle coconut, olive and sustainably sourced palm oils, all excellent for nourishing and conditioning the skin, while Shea butter is added for a touch of luxury.
Olive oil is anti-inflammatory, so helpful to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
The lactic acid in goatsmilk soap gently breaks down the bonds on dead skin cells. That’s why skin is left fresh and new, and problem skin conditions can be helped.
The sustainable palm oil I use comes from Cargill who carry the Green Palm certificate. One of the earliest members of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil, they work within the World Wildlife Fund guidelines.
Those with very sensitive skin, psoriasis, eczema, or dermatitis should find my goatsmilk soap helpful. Some of the essential oils used are particularly helpful for these conditions.